Help for Injured Union Brothers and Sisters Throughout New York City
Whether you are a garment worker, a construction worker, a teacher or a teamster, if you have been hurt on the job, you have a right to medical benefits and wage benefits under New York's workers' compensation system.
The workers' compensation attorneys of Alan M. Cass and Associates have represented injured union members since our founding in 1980. We are proud of our record of helping hard working union members obtain the full amount of benefits and compensation they are entitled to receive.
Just to Name a Few ...
We have successfully represented members of many unions, including:
- Construction and General Building Laborers Local 79; Local 8A-28A
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 94
- Correction Officers Benevolent Association
- CWA local 1182
- Teamsters (Teamsters Local 237)
- Public Employees Federation (PEF)
- Transit Workers Union Local 100
- Structural Steel and Bridge Painters of Greater New York Local 806
- SEIU Local 1199
- SEIU Local 32 BJ
- Hotel workers
- DC 37 Public Employees Federation (PEF)
- Transit Workers Union (TWU) Local 100
Union members may have rights, benefits and protections specific to their union contracts. For example, you may be entitled to a disability pension or a restoration of sick and vacation time. Our attorneys will advise you of all of your rights.
As a union worker, you have a right to retain any lawyer you choose to represent you in a workers' compensation case. Why not select a law firm with more than 100 years of experience in workers' compensation law?
To put our experience and skill to work for you, call toll free 888-325-5218 or e-mail our law firm. The initial consultation is free and you pay nothing out of pocket. We only get paid if we win compensation for you.
From offices in Manhattan, our workers' compensation lawyers represent union members in New York City and throughout the tri-state area.